Tour Tequila Trail
Full – Day Tequila Trail Tour from Guadalajara
Witness how tequila is produced by walking the agave fields where the raw material is being harvested. Step by step follow the process as we taste different types of tequila.
We explore Tequila Town on a guided tour to venture on your own for lunch and free time for shopping.
Depart from Guadalajara city by 10 am to return to your hotel at 6 pm. Your price includes distillery tour and tequila tasting, bilingual tour guide, air conditioner transportation and bilingual guide. Pick up and drop off to your hotel, B & B, or private address.
- Full-day tour to Tequila town and distillery departing from Guadalajara
- Visit Jose Cuervo Distillery to tour tequila process and Hacienda
- Tour Tequila Agave Landscape (UNESCO 2006)
- Historic district of Tequila Town and free time for shopping and lunch
- Included Tour Bilingual Guide, tequila tasting, pick up from Hotel, B&B, or private Address and drop off at hotels in Guadalajara
- Tequila Jose Cuervo Distillery Tour
- Tequila tasting
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel, B&B, or Private Address in Guadalajara pick up and drop-off
- Air conditioned Transportation
- Lunch or drinks
Departure & Return
- We pick up between 9 am and 10 am to gather at our hub. Pick up time will be advised on confirmation.
- Depart at 10 am
- Every day availability
- Return at 6 pm (May vary depending on traffic)
Nestled deep within the state of Jalisco next to the Sierra Madre, the tiny community of Tequila, which was designated a Pueblo Mágico (Magic Town) by the Mexican Secretariat of Tourism, has been experiencing somewhat of a renaissance. The volcano gave its name to the town which in turn gave its name to the famous drink.
Though the valley is named like the spirit, people from all over the world are only now figuring out that like Champagne, Bordeaux, and La Rioja, their glass of tequila comes from somewhere truly special.
Discover this fascinating story during this 8 hour journey following this itinerary:
|9:00 am||10:00 am||Pick up from hotels / Private address|
|10:00 am||Depart from Punto Sau Paulo|
|11:00 am||12:00 pm||Cruise Agave Fields (UNESCO 2006)|
|1:00 pm||2:30 pm||Tour of Tequila Distillery|
|2:30 pm||4:00 pm||Free Time for lunch and to explore town|
|4:15 pm||6:00 pm||Drive back to Guadalajara|
How To Reserve
There are three methods to reserve your seats
- On line sign up and total payment (All credit cards are accepted)
- Paypal total payment online
- Make an electronic deposit or unload form to pay at any Banorte, Oxxo, 7 Eleven, and other convenience stores within Mexico.
For a full refund, cancel three days in advance. There is a 20% charge if canceling two days in advance. Change 50% if cancelation is made one day in advance. There is a no show if cancelation is made within 24 hours.