Train Tequila JC Express Day Trip
The vintage-style, black and gold train is exactly the sort of thing you’d want to see pulling into a station.
Jose Cuervo Express Train brings you to a place where agave is chopped down by hand and still ride out on horseback every day to tend to their crops.
The trip is for the whole family (children from 6 years old) and from the Guadalajara station you start to feel the typical Mexican atmosphere as they welcome you with mariachi and continue along the journey while enjoying the beautiful agave landscape of the State of Jalisco.
During the journey inside the car, passengers may wish to taste the different Tequilas and Beer that are provided as part of the service.
The trip also includes a visit to the “Hacienda La Rojeña”, of Casa Jose Cuervo Tequila and tour of its facilities.
Later on make sure to join a Mexican party with folk dances, mariachis, singers and a beautiful demonstration of what Mexican charreria includes.
- One day Tequila trip by train from Guadalajara (Return by bus)
- Jose Cuervo distillery tour
- Enjoy Tastings and folkloric performance
- Agave fields stop with live mariachi
- Choose between sunrise or sunset itinerary
- Exclusive guide to pick up and drop off service at your doorsteps
- Round trip transportation Guadalajara – Tequila by train and bus (or vice versa)
- Travel in exclusive Jose Cuervo Express Train
- Folkloric performance at Jose Cuervo Forum
- Live Mariachi concerts
- Open margarita bar all you can drink
- Appetizers onboard
- Luch on your own
- Tips and personal expenses
Departure & Return
- Exclusive transportation picks up from hotels, B &B, or private address in Guadalajara Metro Area at 8 am (Exact time depends of your location)
- Your guide will drive you to departure point in a timely manner
- Guides will be waiting to deliver you back to your address at 8 pm
Experience an all day trip onboard Jose Cuervo Experience Train to an iconic town near Guadalajara.
Select between sunrise ride train of sunset ride train experience.
Sunrise Experience (Train – Bus)
|Hour||Activity Sunrise Experience|
|7:30 am||8:00 am||Pick up from hotels / Private address|
|8:20 am||8:40 am||Check in at Train Station|
|8:45 am||8:50 pm||Board the train|
|9:00 pm||11:00 pm||Enjoy tequila tasting, coctails and appetizers|
|11:10 pm||11:30 pm||Transportation from train station to distillery|
|11:45 pm||1:30 pm||La Rojeña Distillery tour|
|1:45 pm||4:00 pm||Free time for lunch to explore historic district|
|4:10 pm||5:30 pm||Folkloric performance at Mundo Cuervo Forum|
|6:00 pm||7:00 pm||Board the bus going to Agave Fields|
|7:00 pm||8:00 pm||Bus Ride to Guadalajara Expo Center|
|8:00 pm||8:30 pm||Tour Guide transfers back to original address|
How To Reserve
There are three methods to reserve your seats
- On line sign up and total payment (All credit cards are accepted)
- Paypal total payment online
- Make an electronic deposit or unload form to pay at any Banorte, Oxxo, 7 Eleven, and other convenience stores within Mexico.
For a full refund, cancel three days in advance. There is a 20% charge if canceling two days in advance. Change 50% if cancelation is made one day in advance. There is a no show if cancelation is made within 24 hours.